28.4.13

Whats In a Name?

What’s in a name? Everything! I really believe that a name describes you; for instance my name, Melissa, in Greek means “BEE” “HONEY”. This name fits me, I’m like a bee, never fly straight & I run into everything. Even though a bumble bee doesn’t fly into things, I do!  YES, I am that clumsy. So I need a name for my coop. I had several in mind & I finally chose one then the kid said NO!
Apparently there is an animated movie called “Chicken Run” & the farm or something is called “Sunny side up”, which is the name I chose.  I never saw the movie & maybe I need to, but for now, I decided to change the name & now I am stuck; renaming & rethinking of something cute & fun. Once I have a name then I can decorate the inside of the coop & officially have a plaque with a whimsical title. I want to paint the ceiling in the run with a beautiful blue sky & a beautiful bright yellow sun.  I want a family portrait hung in the actual coop that would make it feel a little more like home & less of a CHICKEN COOP!  So here I go again… rethink, rename & design something really fun for my girls.
IDEAS? 
MINI COOP-R
PECKERS
GOLDEN NUGGET
LADY LUCK
SUNNY SIDE UP
CHICK – INN
COOPER
CLUCK CLUB
HEN HAVEN
CLUCKINGHAM PALACE
CLUCK CLUB
BREAKFAST CLUB
HUEVOS
CORN SWEET CORN
RED DOOR ROOST
ROOST-R HEN
SUPER EGG
HEN HUTT
CLUCK COTTAGE
CLUCKSTOWN
NUT HOUSE
CLUCKS A LOT IN
STILL THINKING… Thinking that I want to use Sunny Side Up! Hmmm! Thoughts?

TIP: Name your coop, make it personal & decorate the inside with items that can be cleaned & will not harm the little chicks or house your outdoor friendly mouse. This adds so much character & makes it a little more special.

~Mel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment